WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK ON 17TH MAY. SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
With a patio for sunny days and a roaring fire for winter evenings, The Elms pub is a great place to eat out in Lutterworth, year round. Bring the whole family along and sample our menu of favourite pub classics, as well as our famous carvery: three traditionally-roasted meats and all the trimmings.
As a family-friendly pub, The Elms welcomes children of all ages. Let them run riot in our children’s play area, then treat them to a delicious lunch or dinner from our children’s menu. All the favourites are on there, plus some extra surprises for the bigger kids. The kids aren’t the only ones who get to choose their sides; our staff will be happy to customise your meal to your preference.
Whatever you choose, carvery or pub mains, modern twist or classic comfort food, make sure you leave room for dessert. Our sweet trolley is legendary in Lutterworth, and with good reason. Featuring all-time classics alongside deliciously decadent modern dishes, it’s been known to tempt the saintliest of dieters!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus